Doctor insights on:
Are Goody Powders Safe To Take During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Tylenol (acetaminophen): Depends on what your are tanking the medicines for. ...Read more
Limited options : Nothing is 100% safe in pregnancy. Doctors usually recommend Tylenol (acetaminophen) as directed on the bottle. Most will tell you to avoid NSAIDs (ibuprofen, Aleve, Advil). It's best to try to figure out the cause of the pain and see if there are other options (like heat for muscle soreness, etc.). ...Read more
Depends: Depends on the amount that is taken. "The use of inositol during pregnancy remains controversial as of 2011. In a December 1998 article published in "Alternative Medicine Review," Lisa Colodny, Pharm.D. and Dr. Ronald L. Hoffman report that inositol may induce uterine contractions. Thus, taking inositol while pregnant has the potential to cause miscarriage, preterm labor or low birth weight." ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Probably: Research suggests that pomegranate is safe in pregnancy. In fact, it may prevent some pregnancy complications. https://medicine.wustl.edu/news/headlines/pomegranate-juice-may-prevent-pregnancy-complications/ There isn't a lot of research on the extract, but its probably safe. Best wishes! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take goody powder with flexeril?
- Can you take amoxicillin and goody powder?
- Sporlac powder is safe during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to drink cocoa powder during pregnancy?
- Safe to take dulcolax during pregnancy
- Is nyquil safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take echinacea during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online