Doctor insights on:
Are Electric Heaters Safe During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Wouldn't do it.: Airborne is a cocktail of vitamins and minerals which is supposed to boost the immune system when a common cold is suspected. It contains vitamin a, which in excess may cause birth defects. Also, there is no evidence that airborne is effective at all and you should not waste your money. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yacon syrup: Is a syrup from Peru used for weight loss literature review showed that it is beneficial for premenopausal women Who are obese and with insulin resistance. Although it seems sake and product is natural, it did not not do any study on pregnancy. It would be wise not to use any medication including herbal or natural during pregnancy. ...Read more
Vicks? yes: Did you mean to say Vicks cough drops? Those contain menthol as a topical treatment for the throat. There is no medical reason why you can't use that during pregnancy. Like all medications in pregnancy, however, you should only use it for the time that you really need it. The only over the counter "medications" that should be taken for the whole pregnancy are prenatal vitamins and/or folic acid. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to use electric heater while pregnant?
- It is safe to use a electric heater when pregnant
- Electric shock during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are strepsils safe during pregnancy?
- Is fentanyl safe during pregnancy?
- Is stadol safe during pregnancy?
- Safe sweeteners during pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online