Doctor insights on:
Are D Ts Ever Fatal
Depends: It depends how much you are drinking, and you feel right now - if you are having severe tremor (the shakes), sweats, anxiety, trouble sleeping, agitation, then you are at risk of a seizure soon and dts in another day or two. If you are worried, don't sit there typing and waiting for an online response - call your doctor or go to an emergency room! dt's usually requires drinking at least a pint/d. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
DTs are dangerous: Dts or delirium tremens are a set of life threatening side effects when someone quits drinking excessive amounts of alcohol. Unlike many drug withdrawls, withdrawling from alcohol is quite risky and requires medical supervision to ensure that someone does not suffer severe medical problems or death. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can be severe: Delirium tremens or alcohol withdrawal syndrome can have very severe symtpoms. These may include tremenulousness, agitation, confusion, hallucinations, high blood pressure, high heart rate, sweating. This can lead to seizures in the extreme cases. The seizures are usually generalized with uncontrolled movements of all of the limbs. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you ever wake up from dts?
- Is a pda ever fatal in a baby?
- Are pinworms ever fatal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can leg amputations ever be fatal?
- Is fifth disease ever fatal to anyone?
- Is meconium aspiration syndrome ever fatal?
- Alcohol withdrawal dts seizures
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free