Doctor insights on:
Are Dononex And Tazorac Available Otc
My insurance plan covers 70% of the cost for certain medications. What are cheap alternatives to tazorac that would cost less than $100 with insurance?
NOt toxic: May not work as effectively. I would get a refill. ...Read more
???: Not a great idea. First, sunlight inactivates retinoids so whichever one you use during the don't won't work as well. Second, you really only need to use one retinoid. You won't get any more benefit from using two, or even from using the same one twice daily. Finally, tazorac tends to be harsh and Renova was made to be very gentle. Strange combination to use both. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Have an itchy red rash in between groin and leg area otc meds available
- What are the signs and symptoms?
- What are the causes of rotten egg burps and diarrhea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Endocervical and squamous metaplastic cells are present
- What are the differences between a pimple and a cyst in your skin?
- What are the causes of a swelling foot and leg and turning black?
- Why are my breasts sore and nipples so sensitive this week?
- Talk to a dermatologist online