Doctor insights on:
Are Diaphragms Safe Method Of Birth Control
Contraception is also known as Birth control. Contraceptiion is a means of preventing conception (or fertilization). There are hormonal and non hormonal methods of preventing sperm and egg from meeting. Talk to your doctor or clinic about what options are best for you. There are short acting methods (condoms, pills, patch, ring) and long ...Read more
Personal choice: Diaphragms, used properly, can be effective but require successful technique for insertion and the use of somewhat messy gels for the best effect. These are extra steps and not always readily available. Pills are not messy, easy to use, and always working. This is an easier although more expensive alternative. Most take the easy route. ...Read more
Can you tell me about an affective natural birth control (no pills or artificial tools like diaphragms, implants, condoms )?
Safe sex: Not trying to be funny - but the only answer I can think of that is accurate is abstinence. ...Read more
Docs, what's an affective natural birth control besides pills or artificial tools like diaphragms, implants, condoms )?
There isn't: In spite of what anybody else may tell you, there's no reliable "natural" birth control. To risk an unwanted pregnancy is to gamble, for no reason, with three lives. "Natural" isn't better -- if for some reason someone is trying to sell you "natural healing", go to an old graveyard and see how long people used to live. Be discerning and don't risk becoming an unwanted parent. ...Read more
Safest: It is one of the safest procedures. ...Read more
Eat an apple: Eat an apple instead of having sex. :) Abstinence of one form or another is the only safe birth control method without any possibility of side-effects. Periodic abstinence means that you avoid intercourse during your fertile window. Methods with minimal side effects would be Condoms, diaphragms and sponges. Most other birth-control methods may have side effects but are generally safe. ...Read more
Had unprotected sex last night without using the pull out method and took lutera birth control ten min late, am I safe?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some advantages of the natural family planning method of birth control?
- What are the emotional effects of birth control plan b?
- Rhythm method of birth control
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the advantages of progesterone only birth control pills?
- Are there methods to control the spread of liver flukes in humans?
- What are examples of continuous or extended dose birth control pills?
- Can you tell me about the withdrawal method of birth control?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free