Doctor insights on:
Are Condoms Reliable When Pulling Out
These are mostly closed end tubes of latex and occasionally other materials to cover the penis during intercourse and prevent pregnancy and disease transmission. A wise person uses them when the history of their partner is unknown. There are some available for women's use ...Read more
Variable: Obviously each method of contraception has variable failure rates, which also depends on how well you utilize the method too. With "perfect use" condoms have a 2% failure rate while the pull out method is 4% and pill is 0.3%. With less than ideal use/technique the failure rates are 15%, 18% and 9% for condoms, "pulling out" and the pill. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Condom broke. I pulled out but went back in. I ejaculated minutes after pulling back out. She peed piece of condom hours later. I need answers?
Is it possible to get someone pregnant using a condom and pulling out minutes before ejeaculation?
Odds of getting HIV from an oriental massage lady (if she had it) if sex was fast, protected & if you went in the condom but after pulling out?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant with a condom and pulling out?
- What is the chance of getting pregnant using a condom and pulling out?
- Is the pull out method reliable?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pulling out earwax
- Pulling toenails out
- Eyebrow pulling out disorder
- Accidental pulling out of eyelashes
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free