Doctor insights on:
Are Children More Susceptible To Meningococcemia
Maturity helps: Yes, their brains are undergoing maturation especially during the first2-3 years of life thereby making them more susceptible. Alo they have not yet reached adult levels of immunity. Newborn babies are usually screened for toxo in most states because of their susceptibility. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: If we look at a 12-month period, the prevalence of depression is about 1% for pre-pubertal children and around 3% for post-pubertal adolescents. This is from a national guideline from the uk. More information at: http://www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmedhealth/pmh0015779/. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are children or the elderly more susceptible to ringworm?
- Are children or the elderly more susceptible to tuberculosis?
- Are children more susceptible to sepsis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why are some people more susceptible to coughs?
- Are there people more susceptible to pinworm?
- Are men or women more susceptible to hemorrhoids?
- When in pregnancy are you more susceptible to colds
- Talk to a pediatrician online