Doctor insights on:
Are Chia Seeds Good For Thyroid Problems
You can have problems with they thyroid making too much or too little thyroid hormone. You can also have problems with it being too large (goiter) of having nodules or cysts in it. There are also occasional thyroid cancers. Most thyroid problems can be easily diagnosed and treated ...Read more
Fasting: Thyroid hormone medication (levothyroxine) is very long acting, and blood levels will not change with fasting. You don't say what kind of thyroid problem you have. If you are hyperthyroid, your metabolic rate is fast and you will get hungry quickly, and fasting can be hard on you. Best to get the thyroid levels normalized. ...Read more
Any: No fruits will increase or decrease thyroid dysfunction. ...Read more
3 yrs old. Blood work was normal, no anemia or thyroid problems. I still have extreme fatigue and I am always hot! Eat healthy and get good rest, et?
Can b vitamin , iron deficiency or thyroid problems cause left arm and left side of face to feel numbish on and off for days? Did MRI and EEG good.
Thryoid problems: The three most common thyroid problems are hypothyroid (low function), hyperthyroid (high function) and thyroid nodules. The most common cause of hypothyroidism is hashimoto's thyroid disease. The most common cause of hyperthyroidism is graves' disease. Thyroid nodules are very common and are seen more with advancement of technology. Most thyroid nodules are not cancerous. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is chia seed good for you?
- Are chia seeds good for constipation?
- What are chia seed good for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are chia seeds really good for you?
- Are chia seeds good for your skin?
- What foods are good for thyroid problems?
- Are kelp tablets good for thyroid problems?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free