Doctor insights on:
Are Beets Good For The Thyroid
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Foods that are good for the thyroid
- What foods are good for the thyroid?
- Are chia seeds good for thyroid problems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are cinnamon powder and honey good for pimples and spots on the face?
- What fruit juices are good for thyroid?
- Are there any good over-the-counter treatments for anxiety?
- What eye drops are good for dry eyes and how long can you use the drops?
- Are beets good for the spleen?