Doctor insights on:
Are Beets Good For The Thyroid
Thyroid Hormone and Function studies can get complicated depending on the background of the Discussants. The Labs also. For simplification: Hyper- Thyroidism is when the Thyroxine Level is High and the TSH is Low. -
And Hypo- Thyroidism is when TSH is Higher than Normal ranges. Using Globalrph: Thyroxine (Free T4) Normal Range = 0.8-2.8ng/dL
-TSH Normal Range = 0.5-4.7uU/ml ...Read more
Not at same time: A person might be both hyper- and hypothyroid at different times in his/her life, but you can't be 'actively' both at the same time, nosiree. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Beet root is good for pregnant
- Is sabudana good for thyroid?
- Banana is good for thyroid
- Pomegranate juice is good for thyroid
- Is ragi good for thyroid tsh patient?
- Are chia seeds good for thyroid problems?
- Brocolli is good for have a thyroid nodule