Doctor insights on:
Are Bananas Safe To Eat If You Have Gestational Diabetes
Presistent increased frequency of emptying bladder, urinating, as a symptom of a disease state. 2 types: Mellitus (high blood glucose) & Insipidus (inadequate anti-diuretic hormone). In Diabetes mellitus, the far more common, glucose concentrations are ↑ed due to combination of 8 organ system changes referred to as the "ominous octet" & aggravated by intake of sugars (simple & complex ...Read more
I wanted to know when you have gestational diabetes what is the best thing to eat first thing in morning?
Breakfast: Don't rely on the internet for this important information. Visit your doctor and a good registered dietitian to learn about your entire dietary regimen, not just one small part of it. ...Read more
Increase risk of: morbidity/ mortality of Mom, fetus, and delivered infant ...Read more
Nothing good: Your blood sugars will continue to rise and you could develop major medical issues. ...Read more
Get sugar controlled: NO SWEETS to reduce risk to you and fetus!!! ...Read more
Gestational diabetes is high blood sugar that's first noticed during pregnancy. Hormones increase blood sugar levels during pregnancy. If levels get too high, it's called gestational diabetes. Some moms have had high sugars before pregnancy, but haven't been tested. That's why moms with gdm should have sugars ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are pomegranates safe to eat if you have gestational diabetes?
- Foods to eat if you have gestational diabetes
- Is bananas safe to eat if you are gestonional diabetic?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What foods to eat if you have gestational diabetes?
- What are best foods to eat if you have a spastic colon?
- What are some breakfast ideas if you have gestational diabetes?
- If you are vegetarian can it lead to gestational diabetes
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free