Doctor insights on:
Are Any Pain Medications Particularly Good For Chronic Pelvic And Vaginal Pain
Im having immense pelvic and vaginal pain starting this morning what could it be ? I've had a clear pap smear
Inadequate info: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without more history, physical examination and may be lab tests. Clean pap smear does not rule out pelvic pathology. If the pain has persisted, you should consult your doctor or go to an emergency room depending on the intensity of pain and any associated symptoms. ...Read more
I am 36 weeks and having severe non stop pelvic/vaginal pain. Swollen feeling there. Is this normal? Happens in all positions even laying dow.
Can a doctor diagnosis vaginal pain w/ symptoms and blood work or do they have to do a pelvic exam?
Sharp vaginal pain, feels as though my cervix is having muscule spasms/contractions. As well as stabbing pelvic pain. Help? Please and thank you.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any good ergonomic chairs for low back pain?
- Can i take antibiotics and pain medication at the same time for mastitis?
- Are there any key differences between appendicitis and a stomach pain in a child?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pelvic pain and vaginal discharge
- What are some causes of peeing dark urine and having pelvic pain?
- What are the acupuncture points for jaw and neck pain?
- What kind of dr should be seen for chronic ankle pain and swelling?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free