Doctor insights on:
Are Any Pain Medications Particularly Good For Chronic Pelvic And Vaginal Pain
Im having immense pelvic and vaginal pain starting this morning what could it be ? I've had a clear pap smear
Inadequate info: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without more history, physical examination and may be lab tests. Clean pap smear does not rule out pelvic pathology. If the pain has persisted, you should consult your doctor or go to an emergency room depending on the intensity of pain and any associated symptoms. ...Read more
I am 36 weeks and having severe non stop pelvic/vaginal pain. Swollen feeling there. Is this normal? Happens in all positions even laying dow.
Deep vaginal pain with sex. Is it vaginal atrophy or pelvic floor hypertonus? is there a difference?
Many causes: Vaginal atrophy is a come cause of intercourse pain after menopause. Osphena is a medication that can be very helpful. Pelvic floor dysfunction, pelvic organ prolapse and other uterine/ ovarian / Colon/ bladder issues can also contribute. The next step is a pelvic exam by an Obgyn to help guide the evaluation and treatment plan ...Read more
Can a doctor diagnosis vaginal pain w/ symptoms and blood work or do they have to do a pelvic exam?
Sharp vaginal pain, feels as though my cervix is having muscule spasms/contractions. As well as stabbing pelvic pain. Help? Please and thank you.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Any antidepressants good amitriptyline treating chronic pain
- Pelvic pain and vaginal bleeding
- Pelvic pain and vaginal discharge
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there any good sleeping medication for teens?
- Chronic pelvic pain syndrome
- What is chronic pelvic pain?
- Chronic female pelvic pain
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free