Doctor insights on:
Are Aminoglycosides Safe To Take While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
How safe is the use of gentamicin for the treatment of conjunctivitis in pregnancy?also what would be considered safe to use in this case.thank you
How dangerous if for my pregnancy use of gentamicin for 11 days at the begining of my pregnancy (2-3 week). My first day of period was on 2 july 2013.
I used gentamicin eye drops before I knew I was pregnant. I am 6 weeks now and have stopped. What is the chance there is major damage done to my baby?
Antidepressant-preg.: While no antidepressant is fda approved while pregnant I have used them after the first trimester when benefits have outweighed the risks with no fetal consequences. You need to have this conversation with the professional who is currently prescribing your antidepressant medication inorder to make an informed decision as to what course you should take. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take sertraline while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take biotin while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take phenelzine while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take fluoxetine while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take antacids while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take enalapril while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take felodipine while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online