Doctor insights on:
Are All Ocp Bills Just As Safe Or Are Some Safer Than Others
Let me try to help: Statins used for high cholesterol and reduce their risk of a heart attack or stroke. Most people taking statins will take them for the rest of their lives, which can make statin side effects difficult to manage. For some people, statin side effects can make it seem like the benefit of taking a statin isn't worth it. Before you decide to stop taking a statin, discover how statin side effects ...Read more
Similar: Both are similar in terms of effectiveness and safety. ...Read more
I urgently need morning after pil but i'm in dubai where it is not available. What oral contraceptives effective and safe to take that are available?
Yes, : But you should have already been on the correct dose of brand name T4 replacement to normalize your thyroid levels. If not, see your doctor to get it done. ...Read more
See your doctor.: Oral conttraceptives can cause clotting, especially if combined with smoking. In patients with low platelets, this would be likely to be a good thing as they cannot clot well. However, previous thromboembolic disoreders is an absolute contraindication to ocp use so this could mean no use for low platelet patients. You would be wise to see your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is klonopin safer than xanax?
- Why are some moles bigger than others?
- Why are some people more fertile than others?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Other prescription creams retinol safe
- Safe topamax other pain medications
- Is triphala safe to take with other medications?
- Just wondering exactly what is electrolysis and is it safe to do
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free