Doctor insights on:
Are All Bumps Genital Warts
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
Im18 and i think i might have genital warts there big/little bump and lots of little bumps on my shaft there white. Never hade sex and never had bumps?
No Exposure?: Genital warts are caused by a virus that is transmitted person to person. It would typically require direct contact of your penis to someone with the virus. Besides intercourse, this includes oral, anal, rubbing, mutual masturbation, etc. If none of these have happened, then no genital warts. You should be examined to be sure, but they are likely normal skin glands. ...Read more
Can genital warts bleed? I have these dark colored bumps on my libia. Iv popped them they bleed and went away and one popped on it on. What is this?
I have bumps on my genitals that are small and itchy, they go away in no more than two weeks are they genital warts?
Genital warts. I have a few bumps and not sure I should have removed or safer if there just dormant?
Maybe: Maybe or maybe not. A doctor or other health care professional should be able to tell you the answer. ...Read more
After being treated for genital warts and the bumps are gone can you still receive oral sex from someone without spreading it to that person?
Can you get genital warts on inner thigh? My HCP and gyn said the bumps on my inner thigh were warts. Could I have gotten them there from sex?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bumps that are not genital warts
- Are all genital warts cancerous?
- What could tiny bumps all over face warts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are these genital warts or follicles on both sides of my inner labia?
- What happens after genital warts are treated with acid?
- Small bumps all over the legs that are flesh colored
- Are there any ways to get genital warts without having intercourse?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free