Doctor insights on:
Approximate Time Span Between Fertilization And Implantation Of Blastocyst
A little after: Hcg can be screted by the embryo after fertilization and before implantation. However, HCG is likely detected by testing after implantation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
Floating & growing.: The embryo floats down the fallopian tube and enters the uterus where it will implant itself in the uterine wall and establish a blood supply to the mother for further nourisment to continue its development. While floating through the fallopian tube, it has enough nourishment inherent in the egg to divide and grow. ...Read more
I think i used flonase, zatidor, and a steriod cream sparingly before implantation. Did the few times i used them hurt the blastocyst?
Doubt it: None of these medications poses a high risk for fetal anomaly especially when they are only applied topically. ...Read more
Unlikely: Best wishes on the success of your transfer! no, chili will not impact anything. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is p4 level 11 on the transfer day of 6-day blastocyst in FET cycle too low to support successful implantation? What are minimum & optimal p4 levels?
Unable to answer: Only your oncologist can give you the answer based on many factors in your history. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Both types of iud change the environment in the tube (where fertilization takes place) so fertilization doesn't occur. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How come i hear different things about when hCG is produced? Is it produced after implantation (week after fertilization) or before implantation?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Implantation of fertilized ovum begins approximately what day after conception
- Process of fertilization and implantation
- Signs of fertilization and implantation
- Symptoms of fertilization and implantation
- Signs and symptoms of fertilization and implantation
- Early signs of fertilization and implantation
- Causes of sharp pain between shoulder blade and spine
- Difference between ovulation and implantation cramps
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online for free