Doctor insights on:
Approximate Time Span Between Fertilization And Implantation Of Blastocyst
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
Floating & growing.: The embryo floats down the fallopian tube and enters the uterus where it will implant itself in the uterine wall and establish a blood supply to the mother for further nourisment to continue its development. While floating through the fallopian tube, it has enough nourishment inherent in the egg to divide and grow. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I think i used flonase, zatidor, and a steriod cream sparingly before implantation. Did the few times i used them hurt the blastocyst?
1. How long does it take for the fertilization process to complete?
2. How long does it take for implantation to complete?
Does spotting sometimes occur during fertilization? Not implantation, but fertilization. Also, are bananas ok to eat during the tww?
When do ovulation and fertilization occur when can I get pregnant and when do implantation occur?
Ovulation can be: Variable; I have seen it from cd 9 up to cd 25 in the office. The "usual" ovulation is close to cd 14 in a textbook 28-day cycle. You can generally get pregnant from about 2 (maybe 3) days before ovulation up to the day. If you get pregnant it is 1 day at most after ovulation; implantation always happens 6-7 days afterwards. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Implantation of fertilized ovum begins approximately what day after conception
- Process of fertilization and implantation
- Signs of fertilization and implantation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Signs and symptoms of fertilization and implantation
- Early signs of fertilization and implantation
- Causes of sharp pain between shoulder blade and spine
- Difference between ovulation and implantation cramps
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online