Doctor insights on:
Apply Heat Swollen Spleen
Probably stye: Most likely this is a stye which will respond to frequent applications of a very warm (not hot) washcloth. Try this for several days provided that the vision is not affected and there is no obvious pus. If persistent past 3-4 days then see your ophthalmologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
5 days ago I hurt my lower back, it's a bit swollen&strained. I apply heat & have been resting from sports, when will it stop and what else can i do?
Doctor tells you: Or ultrasound.Get a more detailed answer ›
It can be: The most serious complication of a swollen spleen is rupture is rupture and subsequent hemorrhage. A spleen can swell due to many conditions(mononucleosis, leukemia, infection, liver disease). The major precaution is to avoid trauma to such(avoid any physical activity that could involve trauma). A swollen spleen should be monitored regularly by physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Physical exam: Perhaps the best place to start with determining if your liver or spleen is enlarged or abnormal is with a physical examination from a skilled provider such as a primary care physician. Such a person can take a history from you and then examine your body. If after that, there are questions left unanswered, imaging studies such as an ultrasound and/or a few lab tests might be helpful. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i apply heat or ice to a pulled muscle
- Should you apply heat to a pulled muscle
- Do you apply heat or cold to a pulled muscle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way to apply heat on a bruised muscle?
- Signs of swollen spleen
- Signs of a swollen spleen
- What are the treatments for a swollen spleen?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free