Doctor insights on:
Apply Castor Oil For Under Eye Wrinkles
I apply castor oil on my eyelashes and it is really good but some of it comes on my lid &under eye area so can it cause early wrinkles to this area ?
See 1 more doctor answer
Can castor oil be applied under eyes to remove dark circles? Is there any side effect? And how long would it take before i see any improvement?
I have been applying castor oil to my eyelashes at night to help them grow is this harmful to my eye area? I have read online that it is not but i want to be sure
See 2 more doctor answers
How can you tell the difference between fines lines and wrinkles? If you put castor oil and lines not visible does that mean its fine lines?
Matter of degree: If you are concerned about fine lines and wrinkles in your overall age management best to see a plastic surgeon for potential treatment options for each. Peals and laser resurfacing and Botox may help with the finer lines. Botox, fillers and more aggressive resurfacing or even facelift or blepharoplasty may be required for the deeper wrinkles. Best to consult your local plastic surgeon to discuss. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I use castor oil for my eye lashes and it is really good i put it in a mascara bottle and use it before bed but does it have any side effect on eyes ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is castor oil good for under eye wrinkles?
- Coconut oil for under eye wrinkles
- Apply castor oil under eye
- Castor oil for under eye circles
- Applying cod liver oil for treating wrinkles
- Is castor oil good for wrinkles?
- How to apply coconut oil under the eye area?
- Castor oil for dry eye
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free