Doctor insights on:
Apple Scar Skin Viroid Virus
Prion: Prion.Get a more detailed answer ›
I'm a 38 yr. Old woman and i'm on the 6th day of my first episode of shingles. Do you think drinking apple cider vinegar might help kill the virus?
Lymph gland: Likely a lymph gland. Keep monitoring it, may take several weeks to resolve. ...Read more
I just got over a stomach virus. It's been 6 days since it first started. I held down a sandwich. Apple juice and chicken soup already. If i held all of that down I should be good right?
Can someone do an enema with apple cider vinegar diluted in water to help get rid of a stomach virus faster?
I've placed apple cider vingegar on my face and burned a little and got red. Will it leave a scar?
I have a small hole /wound from an apple cider vinegar burn on tip of my nose. Is there a way to make it heal faster or will the hole close/scar?
Likely to heal: Apple cider vinegar may cause a 2nd degree burn but probably not much worse. Gentle cleansing with mild soap and clear water may be all that is needed. Since it is unclear when the problem started, or how it was treated, you should see your primary medical provider, and may benefit from a topical like silver sulfadiazine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not: That i'm aware of!Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does the skin rash look like from west nile virus?
- How to lighten up the dark scars on my skin?
- Apple cider vinegar burned my skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does chicken pox cause scars from picking at skin blisters?
- Apple cider vinegar for skin cancer
- Hard scar tissue under skin
- Apple cider vinegar and skin fungus
- Talk to a dermatologist online