Doctor insights on:
Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Regrowth
I used a lot of apple cider vinegar i n my hair a couple of weeks ago now my period is 5 days late why is that?
Not related: The apple cider vinegar on your hair is unrelated. Your period could be late for a number of reasons. I'd start with a pregnancy tes Good luck.t and go from there. Stress, medicines, changes in your diet,exercise level, or weight, and diseases such as diabetes or thyroid disease can all result in a late period. ...Read moreSpeak to a doctor now ›
Of course not: Apple cider vinegar is promoted for EVERYTHING. And with no side effects. It is extremely easy to make and sell; it's an interesting mix of substances but obviously it can't be all things to all sick people. It's probably harmless but you'd be foolish not to see through the chicanery. ...Read moreSpeak to a doctor now ›
Oral meds: Once established in the roots of the hair, washes and topical lotions or creams are unlikely to cure this infection. Oral medication will get the anti-fungal treatment to the blood supply of the hair root and skin, and do the job.You need to see the doc to have this confirmed and learn about the meds that will be used. ...Read moreSpeak to a doctor now ›
Occasional user of marijuana, but took a lot of supplements, water, apple cider vinegar, sweat, high metabolism...Will i pass a hair follicle test?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Apple cider vinegar for hair regrowth
- Apple cider vinegar hair regrowth results
- Is apple cider vinegar good for hair regrowth?
- Apple cider vinegar side effects on hair
- How to use apple cider vinegar for hair loss?
- Apple cider vinegar ingrown hair
- Apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper for hair
- Apple cider vinegar gray hair
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free