Doctor insights on:
Apple Cider Vinegar Belly Fat Loss
Can i add to my diet apple cider vinegar for fat loss eventhough i goto gym for mass gain.. Any longterm side effects of acv on stomach or intestines?
Look into it: Apple cider can be very acidic and irritating to a sensitive stomach. Generally it should be tolerated but if you have an ulcer or other inflammatory process of the upper GI tract, the cider could be causing the lesion to be symptomatic. Discuss this with your internist. ...Read moreSee a doctor now ›
I take Apple Cider Vinegar POWDER in capsule form from Dynamic Nutrition. I take 1 or 2 capsules per day to alkalize Is it ok for my stomach acid?
No, avoid it.: Apple cider vinegar is high in acetic acid. Contrary to the popular wisdom on the nets, it does not improve acid reflux. In fact, powdered capsules of ACV can cause serious esophageal burns if the capsule lodges in the esophagus. You are much better off using standard antacids and seeing your doctor if you have reflux more than 2-3 times per week. Good luck. ...Read moreSee a doctor now ›
No prescription acid reducers seem to work. Could it possibly be that there is too little stomach acid in me? Apple cider vinegar seemed to help.
Need more history: Your doctor is the best source for this. Vinegar buffers the acid, so it is a temporary fix. There are many prescription medications for reflux and you need to review with your doctor. Sometimes, there are more issues (hiatal hernia, h pylori, etc) that could be causing your problem. ...Read moreSee a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does drinking apple cider vinegar after every meal really burn belly fat?
- Can apple cider vinegar olive oil break down belly fat?
- Organic apple cider vinegar benefits for belly fat
- Apple cider vinegar and fat loss
- Does apple cider vinegar reduce belly fat?
- Heinz apple cider vinegar weight loss
- Apple cider vinegar honey green tea for weight loss
- How to use apple cider vinegar for hair loss?
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free