Doctor insights on:
Apple Cider Vinegar And Water Diet
I got a little drop apple cider vinegar and water in eye it slashed from the cup i was useing i washed it out will my eye be ok?
Should be OK: If you irrigated the eye after getting the vinegar cider in it, the eye should be OK. It may be irritated and injected from the vinegar and even the irrigation itself. Usually these symptoms will resolve. If any symptoms persist, or if there is pain or loss of vision, seek medical attention promptly. This could include care by an ophthalmologist, an ER, or an urgent care center. ...Read moreGet an answer that is personalized to you ›
Took a tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar raw. Bottle says it was diluted with water to 5% acid strength. Was it safe to take it raw and what are my risks ?
Health Myths: Nope. Weight loss is successful with the changing of the way you eat, how you move and the composition of your diet calories with proteins being the necessary majority of a good diet's calories. Honey is sugar. Water is water and vinegar is not any magic product that leads to any true or lasting weight loss. ...Read moreGet an answer that is personalized to you ›
I use psyllium husk every morning 30mins b4 breakfast. Is it wiser to have it with apple cider vinegar instead of pure water?
Fiber supplement: You should use you're fiber supplement with water . If you do not drink enough water , then the fiber will act as a binder and will cause constipation . I am not what the value of vinegar cider is other than increase the acidity of your body . ...Read moreGet an answer that is personalized to you ›
Harmless: but not effective.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Apple cider vinegar and candida diet
- How to rinse sinus cavities with apple cider vinegar and water?
- Apple cider vinegar water and lemon juice
- Apple cider vinegar and water retention
- Apple cider vinegar and water cleanse
- Apple cider vinegar and water weight loss
- Apple cider vinegar with honey and water
- Pros and cons of apple cider vinegar diet
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free