Doctor insights on:
Apple Cider Health Benefits
I'm taking organic apple cider vinegar for health benefits 1 tbsp. Per day. Why is it giving me a dull daily headache? Am i detoxing or should I stop?
Apple cider vinegar: http://authoritynutrition.com/6-proven-health-benefits-of-apple-cider-vinegar/Get a more detailed answer ›
Nobody knows: Try better sensa.Get a more detailed answer ›
Many benefits: Apple cider vinegar is one of the most popular folk remedies, in fact entire books have been written about it. It's many uses include treating heartburn, many infections (like sinus, ear & yeast infections), acne & other skin conditions.It may help treat diabetes, hypertension & high cholesterol.Research is limited but does support many uses.It is safe and inexpensive.See comments for more info:. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I read of many health benefits taking water with lemon juice and a spoon of apple cider vinegar before meal. But is this bad for bones (osteoporosis)?
What are the benefits of drinking a few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar daily? Old timers swear by it for good health.
Usually it's diluted: in a glass of water and not taken straight if a person has stomach issues, as it is acidic in nature. You may want to discuss this with your doctor to see if you can benefit from this or not. It's not for everyone, and if you are taking medications, you definitely should run it past your doctor first to make sure it's for you. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hot apple cider health benefits
- Braggs apple cider vinegar health benefits
- What are the health benefits of bragg organic apple cider vinegar?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The health benefits of apple cider vinegar for arthritis
- Health benefits apple cider vinegar
- What are the health benefits of apple cider vinegar water for weight loss?
- Health benefits of apple cider vinegar weight loss
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free