Doctor insights on:
Appetite Suppressant Insulin Type Medication
Is there a safe appetite suppressant / diet pill I can take while on medication for a slow thyroid?
No: No medication is 100%safe - unfortunately there is no magic bullet for weight loss. You should discuss this with your doctor. ...Read more
Not via healthtap: Discuss with your physician.Get a more detailed answer ›
Neither.: Appetite suppressants are a temporary and dangerous weight loss cop-out. Exercise is part of a good plan for weight loss, but it won't work by itself. You need a good, healthy low-carb diet, plus a good, sensible exercise program. Less calories in...More calories out...It's really not rocket science! ...Read more
There are drugs: such as amphetamine family or there are non-drug. In the non-drug issue there is avoiding the triggers of overeating, there is substituting different things for the triggers that are not food and there is putting the appetite into a larger context such as writing your own diet book http://www.amazon.com/dp/0692496157/ is a way to write your own diet book. ...Read more
See below: contact your physician if you need an appetite suppressant. First, you must find out why you would need one. And if there is other things that is causing your weight gain. Appetite suppressant are not a panacea. They do have side effects. Learning to eat correctly for yourself makes all the difference. I hope this helps ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best appetite suppressant pill at gnc?
- Appetite suppressant and metabolism booster pills at gnc stores
- Non stimulant appetite suppressant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Appetite suppressant
- Ritalin appetite suppressant
- Adderall appetite suppressant
- What is only type of insulin that may be added to an i v solution?
- Talk to a general internist online for free