Doctor insights on:
Appetite Suppressant And Metabolism Booster Pills At Gnc Stores
I know topamax for migraine also works as appetite suppressant, but what is the chemical reason? Does metabolism change or just taste for foods/amts?
Is there a safe appetite suppressant / diet pill I can take while on medication for a slow thyroid?
No: No medication is 100%safe - unfortunately there is no magic bullet for weight loss. You should discuss this with your doctor. ...Read more
Can sibutramine (appetite suppressant) and xenical (weight loss pill) safely be taken at the same time?
I've had total thyredoctomy. The benefit of the metabolism booster provided by exercise in the hours following the workout would still apply to me?
First take: Replacement thyroid hormone as rx by your doctor , make sure to go for follow up to adjust ; fine tune your exact required dose , that is the one that control your metabolism , then you take what ever metabolism boosters you want to take , most of them lacks scientific validity and may even harm you due some of toxic substances they have in it ...Read more
I have factor v leiden deficiency and take 20mg warfarin daily. Can i take ace?(it's a appetite suppressant)
Not via healthtap: Discuss with your physician.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best appetite suppressant pill at gnc?
- Appetite suppressant and metabolism booster
- Appetite suppressants and metabolism boosters for liquid diets
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Natural appetite suppressants and energy booster herbs
- The best appetite suppressant and weight loss pill
- Herbal appetite suppressant at whole foods market
- Antidepressants and appetite suppressants
- Talk to a general internist online for free