Doctor insights on:
Appetite Suppressant And Metabolism Booster Pills At Gnc Stores
I know topamax (topiramate) for migraine also works as appetite suppressant, but what is the chemical reason? Does metabolism change or just taste for foods/amts?
Is there a safe appetite suppressant / diet pill I can take while on medication for a slow thyroid?
No: No medication is 100%safe - unfortunately there is no magic bullet for weight loss. You should discuss this with your doctor. ...Read more
Can sibutramine (appetite suppressant) and xenical (weight loss pill) safely be taken at the same time?
I've had total thyredoctomy. The benefit of the metabolism booster provided by exercise in the hours following the workout would still apply to me?
First take: Replacement thyroid hormone as rx by your doctor , make sure to go for follow up to adjust ; fine tune your exact required dose , that is the one that control your metabolism , then you take what ever metabolism boosters you want to take , most of them lacks scientific validity and may even harm you due some of toxic substances they have in it ...Read more
Not via healthtap: Discuss with your physician.Get a more detailed answer ›
Neither.: Appetite suppressants are a temporary and dangerous weight loss cop-out. Exercise is part of a good plan for weight loss, but it won't work by itself. You need a good, healthy low-carb diet, plus a good, sensible exercise program. Less calories in...More calories out...It's really not rocket science! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Appetite suppressant and metabolism booster
- Appetite suppressant pills sold in stores
- Appetite suppressants and metabolism boosters for liquid diets
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Gnc over the appetite suppressants
- The best appetite suppressant pills
- Safe appetite suppressant pills
- Natural appetite suppressants and energy booster herbs
- Talk to a general internist online for free