Doctor insights on:
Keralytic cream: First, using a good moisturizer cream or ointment, nivea creme, aveeno, cetaphil, etc., are all good ones; second, your dermatologists might prescribe prescription-strengthed medications like lachydin-12, keralyt gel, salex cream, etc. To control kp. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Keratosis pilaris: Exfoliation in this condition does not usually help and can aggrevate the condition. See a dermatologist. ...Read more
None: Unfortunately there is no studied over the counter treatment for actinic keratosis (ak). Since ak is a form of precancer, it is important to have it treated before it progresses. There are available treatments through a dermatologist that are effective (some topical, some freezing technique). ...Read more
White patches inside both inner cheeks dried mud apperance dentist and doctor say cheek bitting frictional keratosis is this apperance normal.
I was diagnosed with keratosis palarious (kp) and was told their was nothing I could do for it is this true?
Keratosis pilaris: Therapeutic options for keratosis pilaris include Lactic Acid lotions (amlactin, lac-hydrin), Alpha hydroxy acid lotions (glytone, glycolic body lotions, urea cream (carmol 10, carmol 20, carmol 40, urix 40), salicylic acid (salex lotion), and topical steroid creams (triamcinolone 0.1%, Locoid lipocream), retinoic acid products such as tretinoin (retin-a), tazarotene (tazorac) and differin. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i reduce the appearance of keratosis pilaris?
- How can do i reduce the appearance and the feel of keratosis pilaris?
- Verrucous keratosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Apple cider vinegar for seborrheic keratosis
- How does genital herpes differ from chancroid in appearance?
- Is pilaris keratosis caused by thyroid issues?
- Sudden appearance of skin tags
- Talk to a dermatologist online