Doctor insights on:
Apart From Conditioners What Can You Do To Soften Brittle Hair
Since 5 yrs I am having problems, dark facial skin, PCOS, Appendicitis, Brittle hair, and much more I can't explain.Can it be an autoimmune disease?
Diarrhoea, loose stools since 3 years, brittle hair, skin pigmentation, PCOS, borderline anemia, low vit d, watery eyes. Is this auto-immune disease?
Dry, brittle hair: There are so many possible causes of dry hair, I couldn't even list them here. Start by ruling out medical causes such as hypothyroidism, parathyroid issues, and anorexia. Consider checking out this website for more information: www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003245.htm ...Read more
For first time I have brittle hair. Something to do with the diet or having to use cheaper products?
Brittle hair: Brittle hair is caused by a lack of moisture and oils needed to maintain soft hair and sheen. This can be a sign that you need to change your hair treatment such as less blow drying, changing shampoos or less swimming in chlorinated swimming pools. It could also be a sign of a more serious medical condition. If your hair is always brittle, as a precaution, you should consult your doctor. ...Read more
How much time will it take for my hair to recover after i chemically damaged it once its been an year and still iget thin and brittle hair please help?
Biotin: Try biotin. It will help with hair wasting and hopefully stabilize the loss and damage you have. Best wishes. ...Read more
Hair damage: It is probably easiest to get a hair trim to deal with split ends. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to use on dry and brittle hair from thyroid meds?
- What to use on dry brittle hair from thyroid disease?
- My hair is fine dry brittle color processed how can i deep condition it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can you do to stop hair loss?
- What can cause brittle nails and hair to fall out easily?
- What can i do to help with my eyes i have brittle diabetes?
- What can i do to stop my hair from breaking?
- Talk to a dermatologist online