Doctor insights on:
Would ECG + xray of chest and blood tests find aorta anyurism. Pulsating stomoch. I have anxiety an last night was first time to sleep in a week.
Several things: About 5% of men over the age of 65 have abdominal aortic aneurysms. Risk factors include: increasing age, male sex, family history of aneurysm (may increase your risk 4-fold), hypertension, and history of smoking. Dissecting aneurysms can be caused by localized damage to to the artery from hypertension or trauma (deceleration or sheering-type injury) or catheter injury from an angiogram. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Para aortic lymph nodes enlarged causes
- Aortic hernia symptoms
- What is trileaflet aortic valve?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Aortic aneurysm
- How does alcohol affect someone who has aortic valve stenosis?
- What is the life expectancy after repairing an aortic aneurysm?
- Talk to a vascular surgeon online for free