Doctor insights on:
Anything I Can Do About Sebaceous Cysts
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Surgical excision..: Sebaceous cysts are generally not problematic until it is infected. Many people have them and as long as they are not bothering you, you actually don't have to do anything. If they get recurrent infection or if the large size/location is bothering you, surgical excision is you only real option to get rid of it. Consult doc for eval. Good luck. ...Read more
I was given a shot of cortisone in a sebaceous cyst on my face and it seemed to go away but now it's coming back is there anything I can do?
Mobile mass attached: Sebaceous cysts originate within the skin and are therefore attached over the mass. There is a layer of fat underneath the cyst that makes them movable. If the cyst ruptures under the skin, scar tissue forms and can initiate an inflammatory response. This will reduce their mobility and make them more difficult to remove. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there anything i can do about the smell of a diabetic ulcer?
- Is there anything i can do about blister in my mouth?
- What can i do about an pilonidal cyst?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i get rid of sebaceous cysts?
- How can i get rid of a sebaceous cyst?
- How can i get rid of sebaceous cysts?
- Is there anything i can do to grow taller?
- Talk to a plastic surgeon online for free