Doctor insights on:
Anyone Take Tramadol During Pregnancy
Don't.: As a general principal, take no medications during pregnancy, esp. The first 12 weeks, when the organs are forming. A few drugs r considered safe, but most r harmful or unknown. Medication taken before or needed during preg must have benefits that outweigh possible risk. Tramadol, an atypical pain med, has no possible benefit. Check with your OB about any drug, rx or otc, herb or supplement. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I've been taking tramadol off and on throughout my pregnancy I'm 31 weeks and haven't taken any in about a week. If I was to take about 1 or 2 a day?
Found out I was pregnant, is tramadol, Percocet and flexoral okay during pregnancy. First doc appt is next week.
No and...: It is a category c. Pregnancy category c is given to medicines that aren't adequately studied in pregnant humans but that seem to cause harm to the fetus in animal studies. Even more importantly, when pregnant all such questions should go through your doctor who you can trust and who knows you best. Their close supervision and partnership is critical for you & baby. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm pregnant and on tramadol. 1-3 pills a day depending on my pain. Will it affect my pregnancy or my baby? Should I switch to something else
Can drugs like oxycodone or tramadol right before a pregnancy test, alter the results giving a false result ( + or - )?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take tramadol during pregnancy?
- Can you take a pregnancy test during implantation bleeding?
- Is it safe to take domperidone during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take a pregnancy test during implantation bleeding?
- How long can you take progesterone during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take robitussin during pregnancy?
- Is azithromycin safe to take during pregnancy to treat chlamydia?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online