Doctor insights on:
Any Tips On How To Shrink My Loose Skin Back To Normal
Shrinking skin: This is extremely difficult and would likely best be treated with a dermolipectomy procedure (excising the skin). "shrinking technologies" such as radiofrequency (i.e., thermage) or high frequency ultrasound (liposonix) rarely achieve the degree of skin contraction that is required. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Elasticity: Once your skin has been stretched past its innate elasticity, only plastic surgery can tighten loose skin. Other treatments, such as rf (radio frequency), laser, or creams and lotions only provide minimal improvements. If your skin is youthful and you are not obese, your skin still has a unique degree of elasticity that would allow some degree of return to normal, as after pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Will chin liposuction leave me with loose skin in my neck? Or will the skin shrink back on its own after the chin liposuction procedure?
Large swelling on the upper half shaft of penis, ever since swelling subsided, there's wrinkly loose skin there, will it go back to normal? 3mths past
Yes: Treatments with the long-pulse nd:yag lasers are effective in tightening skin. Some other lasers may also tighten the skin as well. Other technologies used to tighten skin include focused ultrasound (ulthera) and radiofrequency such as endymed, excilis, thermage, viora, vellashape etc. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
It all depends.: I would have to have a little more detail than just "a blister".Loose skin after any inflammatory situation (in this case a blister) is unusual. Normally the skin will tighten. You may have one of the rare skin conditions that behave the way you describe, so it might be best for you to see a dermatologist for a "live" consult where your doctor can put his/her hands on your skin and decide. ...Read more
My baby has loose skin and folds on its neck. Is this just normal baby neck that will tighten as she grows ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to shrink loose skin on eyelids?
- How to determine if i have fat or loose skin on my abs?
- How long do it take for my skin on my meatus to grow back?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i lighten the dark skin on my inner thighs due to chafing?
- How soon after hydrocele surgery will my scrotum be back to its normal size?
- Are there any good skin lightening to use on my whole body?
- How to lighten up the dark scars on my skin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online