Doctor insights on:
Any Tests To Show Medicine Is Working
What blood tests test kidney function? What kind of blood test do I need to show how well my kidneys are working?
UTI sympt., culture neg., blood tests show high WBC & neutrophils. Meds not working. Found undiscussed UA from mths ago no sympt. w/ RBC 4-10. Worried?
Rightly so!: Worry is appropriate with cause. It should tell you, in this case, that something else is going on and needs further evaluation. Problems with other organ systems, like the GI and reproductive symptoms can cause urinary symptoms. Also some bacteria that cause urinary infections are not found on routine testing and which routine antibiotics don't help. Get checked again! ...Read more
I have low testostone level test show there aroud 39. I know there are 3u different medicines I could get. Do you no the average cost for injections?
Choices: There are more than "3 different medicines" for testosterone replacement. See your doctor for an evaluation and discussion. The price depends on your insurance plan. There are also coupons and vouchers your doctor can give you depending on your situation. There are pros and cons with replacement. You need to find out why you are low first before treating. Do not jump into treatment.. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
They are not: on panels screening for common drugs of abuse. ...Read more
Emsam: Emsam is selegiline, delivered in transdermal patches. It is an mao-b inhibitor, and is used to treat depression. It requires avoiding foods that contain tyramine; it can also interact with many medications: http://www.Drugs.Com/drug-interactions/selegiline, emsam.Html because of related metabolism, it could show up in drug tests for amphetamines. ...Read more
If tuberculosis shows negatibe in everh test..But all thr symptoms supportd it...Doed TB medicine is advisable?
Dr. Is their any medicine to improve semen liquefaction time. As test shows semen doesn't liquefie with in hr.
Semen: I am afraid, there is noneGet a more detailed answer ›
Depends: Depends who is ordering how many panels on that drug screen. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there any otc medicines to treat alopecia?
- Is there any medicine to stop periods?
- Is there any real way to increase my penis girth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for the medicine pack for a dry socket to fall out?
- Is there any way to cover up gray hair in my beard without dye?
- Is it possible to get an std from oral that will show up the next day in mouth?
- Is it okay to take medication for a headache while fasting for blood tests?
- Is lumiday safe to take with any other medicine such as risperdone and celexa?