Doctor insights on:
Any Tests To Show Medicine Is Working
They are not: on panels screening for common drugs of abuse. ...Read more
No: Some people think because it has "caine" in it that it could show up as cocaine, but it is a completely different chemical with no overlap with any drugs of abuse. Test kits do not test for it, and confirmatory tests like gas chromatography/mass spectroscopy will determine exactly what it is if there is any question on the screening tests. ...Read more
Dont know what it is: I am not aware of any drug with that name. The only thing i can think of is vivitrol, which is an intramuscular form of naltrexone. I have seen a few patients on suboxone, which is a combination of Buprenorphine and Naloxone turn up positive for opiates at a low level (from the naloxone, not the buprenorphine), but have not seen this (so far) with naltrexone. A confirmatory test should be neg. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Duromine and drug tests
- Drug tests
- What blood tests show cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can blood tests show cancer?
- Will painkillers show up on drug tests
- Can thyroid medicine stop working?
- Is there any otc medicines to treat alopecia?
- Is there any medicine to stop periods?