Doctor insights on:
Any Sex Hip
Nothing to worry: There is no medical problem that i can see. What are you worried about? This appears to be a life style issue. ...Read more
depends: Depends on the type of hip surgery procedure that was done. Best to address this with your surgeon. Outside of hip replacement or some major procedure like a corrective osteotomy (cutting and realigning the bones around the hip), most other hip surgeries probably woundnt limit your ability to have intercourse. ...Read more
Ask your hip surgeon: Your hip replacement surgeon will know best exactly which positions are safe for your hip, so definitely ask your surgeon in the end. In general, the same guidelines provided to you by your therapist and surgeon regarding safe positions for all activities of daily living also apply to positions during sexual activity. Commonly, patients are told to avoid bending forward at the hip past 90 degrees. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I just wanted to know can abundance of sex as a young woman contribute to painful osteoarthritis hips as an older woman?
My hips have been popping out of place during sex and it is pretty painful. Should i be concerned and if so what should I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Any bleeding with sex in endometriosis
- Any sex act
- Any other sex make erection
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sex positions safe hip
- Can rough sex can cause any damage?
- Sex after hip replacement surgery
- Could you have sex with a dislocated hip
- Are there any limitations having sex after a hip replacement?