Doctor insights on:
Any Restrictions For Me During Vasculitis Treatment
Steriods: Vasculitis is a general term for a group of uncommon diseases that feature inflammation of the blood vessels. Treatment is directed toward decreasing the inflammation of the blood vessels and improving the function of affected organs. The most common treatment is with steroids - like prednisone. Other medications that can reduce the body's immune reponse can also be effective. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Keep open: Treatment is directed toward keeping the blood vessels open with blood thinners or rx to increase circulation. Livedoid vasculopathy is a skin condition usually found in young to middle aged women. Blood vessels become plugged, usually in the lower extremities, and ulcerations can develop. ...Read more
Yes it can: A vascular medicine physician can perform treatment to get rid of livido vascularis. ...Read more
many types and caus: Vasculitis is basically an inflammation of the blood vessels. There are many different causes and of course many different types of treatment. Your physician should tell you it is due to artery or vein disease and of course what is the underlying cause. Treatment may range from steroids to nsaids (advil) to compression to observation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for sex to make me feel sick during pregnancy?
- Feels like i keep ripping during intercourse is my husband too big for me
- Ayurvedic treatment for vasculitis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The best food to eat during radiation treatment for cancer
- What is the best treatment for bending penis during erections?
- Are there any skincare products from origins good treatment for eczema?
- Can you tell me any home remedies for diabetic neuropathic pain?
- Talk to a vascular surgeon online for free