Doctor insights on:
Any Remedies Rosacea
Dietary changes: Even the most conventional doctors now recognize that rosacea is often aggravated by a wide variety of foods, especially spicy foods, acidic foods, hot drinks and alcohol. For many people dairy also aggravates it. The only way to know for sure is to try avoiding common triggers for a few weeks and then add them back individually to see how they affect her.Please see comment for links to more info:. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Not just skin care: It is not just skin care that that treats acne rosacea but a combination of dieters restrictions as well. I recommend cetaphil (plain and not the antibacterial) as well avoidance of sun with a microsecond zinc preparation. Topical antiinflammatories such as salicylic acid and retinol used in moderation may help but adverse reactions are always possible. ...Read more
I have papulopustular rosacea.Numerous red bumps with pus filled appear on my face especially on & around nose.Redness appear on sun exposure.Remedy??
Try: Orracea.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chemical burn from overusing acne face wash any home remedies
- What is a remedy for a bent bone in a nose without any surgery?
- Is there any quick fix home remedy for watery eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any homeopathic remedies for pulmonary fibrosis?
- Are there any good herbal remedies for svt?
- Are there any natural remedies for gangrene in a diabetic?
- Are there any natural remedies to fix a torn mcl?
- Talk to a dermatologist online