Doctor insights on:
Any Remedies Relieve Ankle Arthritis
Arthritis is progressive degeneration of one or more joints. Symptoms may include joint pain, swelling, decreased motion, and stiffness. The two most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, which is associated first with articular cartilage breakdown with a component of inflammation, and rheumatoid arthritis, which is a systemic autoimmune disorder that affects joint linings first and secondarily ...Read more
Home remedies : Some home remedies include soaking the ankle in a small basin with warm water and epsom salts. Another one is to use topical capsaicin cream, or topical traumeel creame around the joint. You can gently tape the ankle to give you additional support. You should see a podiatrist who can direct you. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Compensation: Your body compensates for the ankle pain by changing where the major of force impacts the ankle joint, which leads to further joint destruction over time in the foot joints. You also have different pressure points (a change in normal pressure locations) in the ankle joint which causes further arthritis to develop within the ankle. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any home remedies to relieve ankle arthritis?
- Home remedies ankle arthritis
- Any good remedies to relieve the torture of a head cold
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ankle arthritis
- Medications relieve migraines any prevent
- Burning sensation ankles ankle arthritis
- Are there any great natural supplements to relieve stress?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free