Doctor insights on:
Any Over Counter Medications Treating Cellulitis
What's the cause ?: Cellulitis is basically a visible inflammation (itis) of the skin and soft tissues (red, hot, swollen and tender) . It can be caused by many things including sunburn (radiation), trauma (sprained ankle) or poor vein circulation (stasis dermatitis). It need not be caused by bacteria. If you have repeated episodes of this, get to a wound care or vascular specialist, the diagnoses you have is wrong. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is Ceftin going to be effective for treating Cellulitis or any other antib which will work better!!!
I have cellulitis that i'm under medication for. Is it safe to drive a long trip if it hasn't completely healed?
Cellulitis on my leg?can I travel by car with it? What might be the potential risk if I travel with cellulitis on leg but after taking medication?
No additional risk: Continue to take your medication as prescribed. The only risk of traveling with it is that you will be away from your treating physician if the infection worsens. ...Read more
I have been diagnosed and treated for cellulitis.Now I am sitting with weeping legs and painful open wounds.What medication can be prescribed for this?
Seek MD care: 48 year old lady status post treatment for cellulitis, now with weeping open wounds. Please seek reevaluation by a physician immediately. It sounds like you need immediate treatment and a detailed medical history and physical exam. Please always put your medical history, medications, surgical history, and more information such as onset and duration of your condition for more accurate advice. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What over-the-counter medications can help with cellulitis?
- What is the best over-the-counter medications for bronchitis?
- Best over-the-counter medication for ear ache
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there an over-the-counter medication that is similar to antabuse?
- Over the counter medication for vertigo
- What is the best over-the-counter medication for sore throat and sinus?
- Over the counter medication to help get pregnant
- Talk to a dermatologist online