Doctor insights on:
Any Homemade Contact Lens Solutions Or Is That Just A Horrible Idea
Dmv eye test: Both eyes should have their required visual correction when taking the dmv test. ...Read more
What do you suggest if my left eye contact lens feels uncomfortable, but my right one doesn't. any ideas on why this would be?
Contact lens: An uncomfortable contact lens can be due to: old CL, dry eye, foreign body, early contact lens overwear, superficial punctate keratitis, infection (bacterial or viral), ulcer. Take out, try not to use for a day: if pain persists with it out, see eyeMD asap. Can try a new CL in that eye using lid hygiene (see eyedoc2020.blogspot.com) and nonpreserved tears: if pain returns see eyeMD asap. ...Read more
Skin and contacts: There should be absolutely no issue between allergy to make-up and contacts. ...Read more
I got this idea of wearing glasses and contact lenses at the same time so i could interchange them during the day. Is it possible?
See ophthalmologist: Optometrists have limited training and although usually can fit contacts successfully, sometimes there are other issues beyond their level of training. If you have made repeated trips to an optometrist and still cannot avoid blur, it is time to see an ophthalmologist and have a chance at the best diagnosis. ...Read more
What do you advise if i had this idea of wearing glasses and contact lenses at the same time so i could interchange them during the day. Is it possible?
Eye blood vessels: Often get dilated when any type of stimulus is applied to your eyes. If you aren't experiencing any other symptoms, then there is nothing to worry about. Try to avoid using "get the red out" drops to help this. ...Read more
After 30 min of flying, I get dry, bloodshot eyes. Don't wear contact lenses on flight. I use refresh dry eye drops but the redness stays. Any ideas?
Dry air: Most airline cabins are pressurized to feel as if they're about 8000 feet in altitude. As such, the air is very, very dry. Keep using your drops, and consider closing your eyes (maybe using a sleep mask) and sleeping while you listen to some music. There is a moistening ointment, I believe, which might last longer than the drops while you're flying. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to remove a contact lens that u lost in your eye?
- Band of pressure around eyes is that just headache or a sign of sinus infection
- Do any stds have inflamed bleeding gums as a symptom or is this from oral sex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can we know if it was a baby tooth or an adult tooth that is loose?
- I have a few lumps on the back of my head that dont hurt or move is this normal
- How do you tell if a cough is due to lung congestion or just sinus drainage?
- Has anyone ever had a retinol reaction or know any that has
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free