Doctor insights on:
Any Good Stretches Prevent Sesamoiditis
Big toe pain: Big toe pain can be caused by sesamoiditis. Exercising the big toe by physically moving it dorsally and plantarly by manually exercising it while both standing and while sitting down may improve your discomfort. However, if the pain persists, you must have the big toe examined professionally where x-rays will be taken to rule out a possible sesamoid fracture. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Trisomy 13: Cleft lip or palate clenched hands close-set eyes eyes may actually fuse together into one decreased muscle tone extra fingers or toes hernias: umbilical hernia, inguinal hernia hole, split, or cleft in the iris low-set earsmental retardation, seizures single palmar crease skeletal abnormalities small eyes small head small lower jaw undescended testicle. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any good clothes to wear to prevent radiation damage from flying?
- Are there any good home remedies that can prevent stds?
- Are there any good vitamins that treat dysplasia and prevent cervical cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any good skin lightening to use on my whole body?
- Are there any vitamins or minerals that are good for lung function?
- Are there any good herbal remedies for svt?
- What is a good way to prevent bruising after giving insulin shot in the stomach?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free