Doctor insights on:
Tricky: because it is a lot of cremes/stuff in a small space, but they do different things and there is reason to use either / both. so, mechanically and logisitcally the combination might be a problem but only because of that. ...Read more
I am 23 years old and I am suffering with an internal hemnorhoid. I have used over the counter medicines such as Anusol with no success. Any advice?
Hemorrhoids: If you have tried OTC products and it still bothers you - you should see a proctologist ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Anusol for anal fissures
- Light pink blood only when i wipe
- Brown discharge when i wipe
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my vagina burn when i wipe?
- Why is a blood spot on the toilet paper after i am finished wiping?
- Blood when you wipe after pooping
- Blood when you wipe after urinating
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free