Doctor insights on:
Many websites: Thre are many websites that can give you the answe. Global rph, epocrates are two that can be helpful. ...Read more
Can't say: Different ones work better for different people ...Read more
Perhaps: Not all ibs patients respond the same. While no absolute cure is available, new evidence suggests that more can be done now for symptom relief & control than ever before. Many sufferers of ibs find the use of certain "probiotics" an effective resource in combating & managing the symptoms--perhaps with an antispasmodic. A gastroenterologist can discuss these new developments & advise you. Call now. ...Read more
Possibly: They usually help but not necessarily a cure. ...Read more
See below: Peppermint oil has been traditionally used as an antispasmodic, and a review of studies on the topic found that it "could be efficacious for symptom relief in ibs" (as an antispasmodic) although more carefully controlled studies are needed. Bamboo shoots have been used for gastrointestinal and antispasmodic symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between iodine tincture and betadine?
- Natural antispasmodics
- How does phytolacca berry tincture for mothers actually work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- List of antispasmodic drugs
- Tincture of violet
- Over the counter antispasmodic
- Otc antispasmodic
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free