Doctor insights on:
Antihistamines : They are almost all over the counter. The only one that is not yet is one used for deep sedation called hyroxyzine. ...Read more
Whatever works: There are two important considerations. Efficacy and side effects. Caution must be taken with combination meds (antihistamines along with decongestants). Men with prostate issues and anyone with cardiac/BP issues. Also glaucoma can be affected especially by first generation antihistamines such as Benadryl. Best bet, ask your doctor :-) ...Read more
Sounds like I have this dermotogria uticaria or hoever you spell it skin condition. Is there an otc antihistamine you could suggest or will I be need?
Is this it?: Dermatographic urticaria. Is that the spelling? Read up on it -- knowledge is critical. You may decide that not treating at all might be an option. Best wishes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Otc ocular antihistamines
- Antihistamine eye drops otc
- Best otc antihistamine for post nasal drip
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you buy lotrisone otc?
- Can you take mucinex with an antihistamine?
- Zofran otc equivalent
- What is the highest dose of antihistamine i can take?
- Talk to a dermatologist online