Doctor insights on:
Antihistamines: Safety of high dose medications is often unknown. Our experience comes from case reports of persons who intentionally or accidentally consumed unusually excessive quantities. When Claritin was first investigated, safety studies were done at 40 mg (4 times the current recommended dose). We take 10 mg because effectiveness is not significantly different between 10 mg and 40mg. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
This says it contains dipenhydramine and antihistamine, it is 25 mg, if it is safe and possible, what would be a appropiate dosage?
Can increase dose: You can increase the dose of a non-sedating antihistamine like cetirizine to 10mg twice a day if need be. Dosing can be increased even more in some situations. You can also consider adding H2 blockers. Talk to your Allergist about additional treatment options to get better control of hives. ...Read more
Yes: It depends on the specific meds and other factors as one's body size. ...Read more
Does sensitive to antihistamine mean you get sleepy easily? Then it should be a good one because we used lesser dose ?
I've heard at low doses, Seroquel acts as a strong antihistamine. Is this true & what is the dose?
Do any other antihistamines of as strong or stronger antienetic power as phenergan? Or are all their antienetic properties just dose dependent?
Can 6.25mg of seroquel (quarter of lowest dose ) still an effective antihistamine ? Because I feel sleepy with it
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Antihistamine dosage for infants
- What is the highest dosage of antihistamine that one person can take at one time?
- Claritin antihistamine dosage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Primolut n dosage to delay periods
- Can you take mucinex with an antihistamine?
- Loratadine 20 mg dosage
- Dimetapp cold and cough dosage by weight
- Talk to a dermatologist online