Doctor insights on:
Can I take Gold Bond Rapid Relief Anti-Itch Cream & Benadryl Liqui-Gels without reaction to both? I'm allergic to a plant in my yard and I touched it
BENADRYL: Each capsule contains 25 mg of Diphenhydramine (benadryl). 75 mg of Benadryl exceeds the normal maximum dose of 50 mg. I would not recommend exceeding 50 mg. The risk is extreme dressiness and perhaps difficulty in functioning. If you are taking other medications that may cause dressiness, the effect will be magnified by also taking 75 mg of benadryl. Do not exceed 50 mg for any one dose. ...Read more
Yes you can: Yes you can occasionally take Benadryl especially at night with Claritin if Claritin alone is not helping your symptoms but i will not recommend taking it for long periods and 3to 4 times a day of benadryl most of the time try to take one or the other if it works for you or consult your doctor or an allergist. ...Read more
I have severed bumps and itching around one ankle that I can't get under control. I have been taking Benadryl and using Benadryl gel.?
You choose: That is your choice. One does not go to the doctor for these type of questions. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to apply clindamycin gel?
- Can you take mucinex with an antihistamine?
- Aloe vera gel on face overnight
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Clindamycin phosphate gel usp clear gel
- Clindamycin phosphate and nicotinamide gel
- Does snail gel work for blemishes and marks on your skin?
- What is the highest dose of antihistamine i can take?
- Talk to a dermatologist online