Doctor insights on:
Antihistamine Cetirizine Hydrochloride
Would 10mg cetirizine hydrochloride antihistamine tablets help control a minor case of cholinergic urticaria?
I take 10mg of Cetirizine Hydrochloride (Extra Strength Reactine) once daily for bad allergies, year round. Do antihistamines inhibit iron absorption?
No: It has no effect on absorption of nutrients. ...Read more
Yes: But only when if it is necessary ...Read more
What the signification of hci ? In most of medicines say. Exemplo: cetirizine hci antihistamine 10 mg tablets
The full name meds: This is a very good question. It gets to the heart of science. In nature all molecules are balanced with acid and base to bring the chemical into homeostasis... Meaning to maintain stability. Medications are no different. For them to maintain stability they must mimic human life and chemistry. ...Read more
Maybe: You should not do this without the supervision of a doctor. ...Read more
I had grapefruit, then took 10mg of cetirizine about an hour or so later. I had no idea grapefruit could interact with antihistamines. Am i in danger?
No.: There is a protein in grapefruit that can inhibit one of the systems in the body that metabolize drugs. So, this may increase the potency of certain family of drugs, by decreasing the breaking down of the drug in the body. The two antihistamines that were in this category have been removed from the market, so there is probably a small, but clinically insignificant, effect. Don't worry. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Antihistamine cetirizine hydrochloride side effects
- Cetirizine hydrochloride tablets 10mg antihistamine
- Cetirizine hydrochloride vs diphenhydramine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cetirizine hydrochloride syrup 1mg ml
- Simtec cetirizine hydrochloride
- Cetirizine hydrochloride and high blood pressure
- Cetirizine hydrochloride overdose
- Talk to a dermatologist online