Doctor insights on:
Antifungal Pills Safe Pregnant Women
Depends on the med.: That is a complex question as there are many different antifungal medications. Most are 'category b' which are safe in pregnancy. However; some are not suggested for nursing mothers' and some are 'category c'; which are considered unsafe in pregnancy. Discussing the choice of medications with an obstetrician; or a primary care physician is advised. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
What's in the pills?: Ginger is ok. But what is in the pills besides ginger? Not all companies take care to test or include ingredients considered safe for pregnancy. Even prescription pills can be counterfeit and include lead paint, floor wax, other toxins. Before taking new OTC pills, do searches for information about the company that makes them, show the bottle to your pharmacist or doctor, even check otis, reprotox. ...Read moreSee 3 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Safe water pills swelling pregnant
- Is antifungal cream safe on the anus?
- Is antifungal cream safe in pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Travisil safe for pregnant women
- Safe shampoo for pregnant women
- Is celestamine safe for pregnant women?
- Erbitux safe women pregnant
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free