Doctor insights on:
Antifungal Cream For Yeast Infection
Using antifungal cream (candacort) to treat yeast infection.Does this affect my birth controll pill ieffectiveness?
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Is it okay to treat a severe vaginal yeast infection with only antifungal cream or should it be treated with both oral and cream?
Lotrimin ultra antifungal cream with butenafine hydrochloride OR lotrimin antifungal cream with clotrimazole to cure male yeast infection?
I'm pregnant and this is my 2nd time using terconazole cream for yeast infection. The first time i had no problems, but now i'm experiencing my itch worsening. Is there anything i can do?
Possible side effect: Cantact your OB provider asap.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Antifungal cream for male yeast infection
- Antifungal cream for baby yeast infection
- Over the counter antifungal cream for yeast infection
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Antifungal yeast cream
- Best antifungal for yeast infection
- Antifungal treatment for yeast infection
- Oral antifungal for yeast infection
- Talk to a dermatologist online