Doctor insights on:
Antifungal Cream For Yeast Infection
Using antifungal cream (candacort) to treat yeast infection.Does this affect my birth controll pill ieffectiveness?
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Is it okay to treat a severe vaginal yeast infection with only antifungal cream or should it be treated with both oral and cream?
Lotrimin ultra antifungal cream with butenafine hydrochloride OR lotrimin antifungal cream with clotrimazole to cure male yeast infection?
Prescribed betaderm/clotrimaderm cream for yeast infection. My foreskin is getting dry. Is this cuz i'm applying too much? Doc told me only thin film.
No steroids: The betaderm part of the cream you're using contains a steroid, which can cause problems when applied to delicate tissues like the foreskin. In addition, steroids can stimulate the growth of yeast. It would be better to use a pure antifungal cream (e.g. Clotrimaderm) without the steroid component. ...Read more
Took 1 oral pill and 3 day cream for yeast infection. Helped but still a bit uncomfortable, should it have gone away? What do I do
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you use antifungal cream for a yeast infection?
- Antifungal cream for baby yeast infection
- Over the counter antifungal cream for yeast infection
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you use triamcinolone acetonide cream for yeast infection?
- Jock itch cream for yeast infection
- Mometasone furoate cream for yeast infection
- Ketoconazole cream for yeast infections
- Talk to a dermatologist online