Doctor insights on:
Antibiotics Easiest On The Stomach
Most antibiotics… : most antibiotics are fairly easy to tolerate, but anyone can have a reaction to any medication. If you have a problem with a particular antibiotic, contact the doctor who prescribed it. One caveat to all antibiotics is that they can alter the gut flora, making infection with C. difficile possible. This can cause severe diarrhea, and it is something to keep an eye out for if you are on antibiotics. ...Read more
I've heard prolonged antibiotics can change stomach chemistry. i've taken T.B medication for 2 years(cured). how to return to original chemistry??
It may not: Certain types of antibiotics can affect the microbes of your intestinal tract pretty severely and enough to make you want to stop taking them. If this is the case then you may want to ask your doctor for an alternative if available. ...Read more
Quite variable: Depending the antimicrobial.Get a more detailed answer ›
Antibiotics: It may take a few days longer and if it still persists you may need to consult with your physician again. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Drinking alcohol on the stomach flu
- Can doing kegel exercises get you sore on the inside of your lower stomach?
- Can you get pregnant on the mirena when taking antibiotics?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lump on the right side of my stomach
- What does a pain on the right side of the stomach mean?
- Sharp pains on the right side of my stomach
- My stomach hurts on the lower right side
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online