Doctor insights on:
Antibiotics And Period Delay
I was on cephalexin for uti.2 days late on my period.Does antibiotic delay period/interfere with hcg?
No: If you think you may be pregnant get a home test kit. Antibiotics will not do this. ...Read more
It shouldn't: Antibiotics should not interact with your period one way or the other. One concern with mixing antibiotics and birth control pills is that the antibiotics can change one's gut flora (bacteria) enough to effect the way the pill is absorbed and that can affect the period. The short answer is still, no. If your period remains delayed it would be worth a visit to the doctor ...Read more
How long it will to get my period back after 6 week pregnancy miscarriage? I am taking 2nd course antibiotics now. Antibitics makes period delay?
My gydno gave me antibiotics for a possible pelvic infection. Finished the meds but my period is late. Can antibiotics delay period?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Clindamycin antibiotic delays period
- Will antibiotics delay your period
- Antibiotics affect or delay my period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can an antibiotic delay your period?
- Can antibiotics delay your period?
- Can taking antibiotic delay your period?
- Does taking antibiotics delay your period?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online