Doctor insights on:
Antibacterial Body Soap
Itching: Best to use only mild unscented body wash. Antibacterials can be harsh. Take care! ...Read more
Use your own: If you are concerned either use your own soap or use a liquid soap instead of bar soap. ...Read more
Depends: Use of an antibacterial soap only for the specific purpose of decreasing bacteria in the skin pre op or post op or wound care-chlorhexidine is best for that(not near eyes mouth perianal or genital area) and used only in the areas directed.. Otherwise antibacterial soaps (ie lever) have little purpose other than to dry the skin. ...Read more
If I have been bitten by a dog, the wound could be infective for people around me after 4 hours, even if I washed it with antibacterial soap?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is antibacterial soap good or bad?
- Antibacterial soap for feet
- Effects antibacterial soap skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Acne antibacterial soap
- Antibacterial soap for surgery
- Antibacterial soap for boils
- Antibacterial soap hibiclens
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online