Doctor insights on:
Antibacterial Body Soap
Itching: Best to use only mild unscented body wash. Antibacterials can be harsh. Take care! ...Read more
Use your own: If you are concerned either use your own soap or use a liquid soap instead of bar soap. ...Read more
If I have been bitten by a dog, the wound could be infective for people around me after 4 hours, even if I washed it with antibacterial soap?
Depends: Use of an antibacterial soap only for the specific purpose of decreasing bacteria in the skin pre op or post op or wound care-chlorhexidine is best for that(not near eyes mouth perianal or genital area) and used only in the areas directed.. Otherwise antibacterial soaps (ie lever) have little purpose other than to dry the skin. ...Read more
My body itch after having a shower. I have changed body soap uncountable times. Is there a medical condition responsible for this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Best antibacterial soap for folliculitis
- Antibacterial soap for itchy skin
- Dial antibacterial soap
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Antibacterial soap for smelly feet
- Does antibacterial soap kill sperm?
- Antibacterial soap folliculitis
- Antibacterial soap before surgery
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online