Doctor insights on:
Anti Gout Drug
Two types: There are 2 types of treatment for gout: 1. Drugs that treat inflammation during a flare to reduce inflammation and pain. These include steroids, nsaids and Colchicine (colcrys) and 2. Drugs that reduce the uric acid level for long-term control like allopurinol, uloric and pegloticase. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Should i take allopurinol and indocin together for gout relief? I have gout often, i just wonder if i can take the drugs together?
See below: This would be best answered by your prescribing doctor since they would know your total health history. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i drink alcohol while on anti inflammatory drugs?
- Breastfeeding and anti malaria drugs
- What happens if you dont take anti rejection drugs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Anti inflammatory drugs
- Anti fungal drug
- Anti anxiety drug
- Anti anxiety drugs that dont make you sleepy
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free